r/gaming r/gaming

This was funny.

Dogtoons 02 Dogtoons 02

violent

mandog responds:

Which part? the one were he jumps?

Space Babies Space Babies

horrifying

CATZILLA CATZILLA

what.

Paper Mario (old) Paper Mario (old)

Haha I liked it

Great movie, I can definitely see the effort. Only a few complaints. Some sounds were off, and were kinda weird (Mario's mouth didn't move). Other than that, I liked the animation. >_> Did you record those backgrounds yourself? I thought that was funny. The Paper Mario-esque fight was good.

Keep up the good work.

Now back to my english assignment.. :(

MEKofTheMEKkingdom responds:

Whoops, sorry do stop the homework flow there! I never thought of the mouth movement for Mario, oh well, also the Paper Mario songs are from Yoshi's Lore, I think you'll find the website in the credits in Extras if you want to go there. I need to get back to all my course work to! Whoops!

O.N.E. O.N.E.

Great movie

>_> Seeing as this was made in Korea or something I don't know if you can respond to this...but oh well.

How much time was put in to this? It looks like a lot of effort went in.

One little minor detail is that when the mannequin dances, the song on the radio doesn't chance to the correct song. Just a minor detail.

Everyone else pretty much mentioned what was so great about this animation.

DDR Dave Thomas DDR Dave Thomas

Haha. Great song.

I love Drop Out, and the person who reviewed before is a silly DDR player who is bad at it.

>_> Anyways, the graphics were weird sometimes, and the dance moves too. But at the end it reminds me of how frantic those steps are..